The term ‘Crazy about Football’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Prices for goods can be shown in either sterling or Euros and include all applicable UK taxes. Pricing may vary and offers may only be available for a limited period. Prices and offers may be withdrawn or amended at any time at our discretion.
Whilst we try and ensure that all descriptions and prices that appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If an error is discovered in the pricing of any goods which you have ordered, you will be notified as soon as possible. You may then confirm your order at the correct price or alternatively, cancel the order and obtain a full refund. We are under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price.
Delivery costs will be charged in addition to the price of the goods and will be included in the total cost price of your order.
1. Browse our website and select the goods that you require by adding them to your basket.
2. When you have selected all the required goods, review your basket to ensure that your order is correct and proceed to checkout.
3. If you are a new customer to the website you will need to open an account by creating a user name and password. You will require this information for any future orders that you make on the website. Details such as your name and address are also required to create your account.
4. Shipping details need to be selected for your required delivery service. Payment is required and is processed securely through the PayPal payment gateway. Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro, Electron or Solo. All sensitive payment card information is encrypted using sophisticated e-payment soft way and is sent to the bank for instant authorisation. At no time are your payment card details at risk from cyber criminals. You must be at least eighteen years of age and possess a valid debit or credit card.
5. Once you have placed your order, an automated acknowledgement will be generated confirming the order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by email that the goods you have ordered have been dispatched.
Packaging and delivery charges are calculated by the:
· Shipping destination
· Parcel weight
· Postal service selected
Costs are calculated at the check-out and are clearly displayed.
For UK Mainland we offer two options for delivery, Royal Mail First Class and Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
We aim to dispatch your goods within 2 business days, but goods are usually dispatched within 24 hours (weekdays only). Recorded delivery goods require a signature on delivery. In the event that Royal Mail cannot obtain a signature for the delivery of the goods, details of your local sorting office will be provided for you to collect the goods in person.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for extended delays in the delivery of your goods caused by postal strikes, postal delays or any other act beyond our control.
Distance Selling Regulations (DSR)
You have the unconditional right to cancel your order within seven working days from the day of delivery providing that you exercise your right and notify us within this seven day period. You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period.
To cancel your order under DSR, email email@example.com advising us that you wish to cancel your order. Your order number and name and address must be included in your correspondence. Goods must be parcelled securely and returned to the address included within the parcel along with your order number, name, address and contact number. This will help us trace your order quickly. We recommend that you use a recorded delivery postal service.
The carriage of the return under Distance Selling Regulations is at the customers own cost. Once the goods are received, a refund will be processed within 30 days.
Returns and Exchanges
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you not be satisfied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to return your goods, you must do this within seven days of receiving them and at your own cost. For your refund or exchange to be accepted, goods must be returned in a new condition, unwashed, unused, in their original packaging and with all the instructions. Goods may be returned for an exchange or refund to the address within your parcel. When returning your goods, please state the item you are returning, your name, address, order number and whether you are returning your goods for a refund or exchange. We recommend you use as a recorded delivery service.
Return & Exchanging of Faulty Items
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, it can be returned for a full refund or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights. When returning your goods, ensure you enclose your order number, name, address and contact phone number. This will help us trace your order quickly. You must state the items you are returning, the reason for the return and advise us if you require a refund or replacement. As with any return, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service.
All photos, images and text on this website are copyrighted and cannot be used without the owner’s written permission.